RENT our Wet Gear Waterproof Rental Jacket for your cold, wet weather adventure to Antarctica, Alaska, the Arctic, Winter in Yellowstone, or even New England. Enjoy the peace of mind of having it delivered to your home, knowing that it fits you, and that you'll be warm when you get there!
- There is no security deposit
- The rental period covers a period of 60 days beginning on the date we ship it to you
- IMPORTANT - We thank you for understanding that once shipped, the rental period has officially begun and the items are considered rented
- We'll ship the item to you 21 days prior to your departure date - this allows enough time to exchange them for different sizes should it be necessary
- Please indicate your departure date in departure date form field you find during the check out process so we can stage your shipment on a timely basis
- Return the item to us within the 60 rental period and you're good to go.
- Should the item not be returned within the 60 day rental period, out of necessity we will need to charge your credit card an additional replacement fee equal to the rental fee. Thank you for understanding.
Made by Charles River, supple and lightweight, our Wet Gear Waterproof Rental Jacket is the perfect outer layer to protect you from wind, water, and spray on deck, during wet landings, and on shore during your Antarctica Expedition.
It is important to note that our Wet Gear Jacket is a waterproof, seam-sealed shell Jacket made with a relaxed fit. IT IS NOT INSULATED which allows you to bring your own insulating layers, or purchase any that you may need from our selection in the gear shop, to wear or remove as you wish.
Click here for the OR WetGear Jacket Size Chart
Our Wet Gear Jacket has these Special Features:
- Supple and lightweight, made of Waterproof Polyurethane, bonded to a woven backing for enhanced fabric strength and durability
- Lined with mesh and nylon for comfort
- Heat-sealed seams
- Generously cut to allow pants, thermals, and other layers to be worn underneath
- Front vented capes for circulation
- Concealed shockcord drawstring at the hood and hem
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Zippered side pockets
- 2-way front zipper