High on the list of recommendations for your kids on Antarctica, Arctic, Alaska, and other colder weather destinations is an excellent moisture wicking, breathable, insulating, midweight thermal top, made of technologically-advanced fabrics.
These are "just the right ones for your kids" and they have these Special Features:
- Made of bi-Component 100% polyester knit
- A brushed inner surface for warmth
- A mesh outer surface to speed moisture evaporation
- In addition to insulating you, the composite effect of the bi-component fabric is that of moving moisture away from your skin to the outer mesh poly fabric where it quickly evaporates
- Quick-drying and warm in winter stop and go activities