Made by Patagonia, you can haul your gear all over the world in this super-durable duffel made of strong 1,200-denier, highly weather-resistant polyester and a foam-padded bottom that protects your gear. This burly duffel bag proves that being stubborn, thick-skinned and indifferent can be a beautiful thing. Highly weather-resistant, it protects gear from travel and rough handling.
It has these Special Features:
- Highly weather-resistant
- Carry with handle or haul handles;
- four corner-mounted webbing daisy chains facilitate hauling and tying down big loads
- U-shaped lid provides easy access to the main compartment
- Zippered exterior pocket
- Two zippered internal mesh pockets
- Bottom padded with foam to protect contents
- Fabric: 1,200-denier 100% polyester with a TPU film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weighs: 963 g (2 lbs 2 oz)
- Dimensions: 23.5" X 11" X 13"